BFusion/BFlex is coming up on September 11 and 12, 2010 in lovely Bloomington, IN. You need to be there, and here's why.
- $30 for one day or $45 for both days is one of the best deals you'll find in the conference world. (No, I'm not missing a zero at the end of those prices!)
- BFusion/BFlex is all hands on, all the time. This isn't a passive event by any stretch. You come armed with your laptop and you get to learn from the best people in the business.
- Multiple all-day classes in both CFML and Flex are available. On the CFML side you can learn Mach-II from the great minds behind it (namely Peter Farrell and Kurt Wiersma), you can learn CFML from scratch from the great Adobe instructor Matt Boles, if you're a programmer already but want to learn CFML you have none other than Simon Free at your disposal, and if you're an open source junkie like me or just want to learn more about the free CFML engines, I'm giving an all-day in-depth class on that.
- Great for all skill levels, from pure beginner up to advanced developers. There's literally something here for everyone so you don't have an excuse not to come. Just check the BFusion and BFlex schedules and tell me you don't see something interesting!
- It's a nice intimate environment where you can corner speakers or other attendees and get whatever help you need.
- Indiana University is a great venue with great facilities. Power and Internet for all!
- Bloomington is a great town with tons to do.
Great training, great price, great location, and great people. What are you waiting for? GO REGISTER NOW!