Beginner Coldfusion Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Roseville, CA with telecommuting available
Skills: ColdFusion (8.0)
WebEvents Global is seeking beginner ColdFusion developers to develop and maintain event management web sites, intelligent customer-focused websites, and automated marketing. Successful candidates will have 2-4 years of ColdFusion experience including 1 year of CF8, be excellent problem solvers, fast coders, and have superb and verifiable references.
WebEvents Global is a web-based event management software company headquartered in Roseville, California. We offer custom event management solutions from registration, campaign marketing, scheduling tools, sales automation tools, content management tools, and beyond.
Applicants MUST Have:
- 2-4+ years of ColdFusion experience preferably with 1+ year of CF8
- 1-3+ years experience in SQL Server
- Demonstrated and successful project completion
- Experience with web services is preferable
- Exposure to frameworks like Fusebox
- 100% fluency in English
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience with the event industry
- Experience with AJAX or jQuery
- ActionScript experience
- Thorough understanding of version control is necessary
On location or remote work is negotiable.
- Length (Permanent At-Will)
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
- 401k plan
- 2-weeks PTO/year + 1 mandatory week off between Christmas - New Year
- Paid company holidays
Please send your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org